Monday, December 17, 2012

Ward's Blessing...

Rewind to the second day in the DR...

The day after we got there, we woke up and went to the temple. There was quite the excitement in getting there. I had set our alarm, but had forgotten about the time change. So Shawn and I didn't wake up until Grampie was knocking on our door to leave... oops. Luckily, it turned out the babysitters were running late. So Shawn and I managed to get ready and we made it to the temple.
Walking to the temple for photos.
Outside the Temple doors. 

After we went to the temple, Laura and Eric had the opportunity to give baby Ward a name and a blessing. Pres Glazier (the MTC President) came and stood in the circle. Ward is named after my dad, his brother, and my grandpa. It was a pretty amazing experience and the Spirit was so strong.

My favorite part was later in the day, while we were driving in the car, Amos said, "Nana, we told Jesus baby's Ward's name today." Little kids sure are special. And Amos is especially special.


Pres Glazier, Eric, Baby Ward, Grampie, and Shawn 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...