Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Fun

We had a great Christmas. We spent it with the Catmulls and had fun eating, playing games, talking, and opening presents.

Iva opening her first Christmas present.
Baby Disney Cinderella doll. She was very intrigued by it.
Christopher got a Furby and Iva loved it. It kept her very entertained.
Jason and Kelly got the boys bouncing horses. They were quite the hit.
Kristin made this adorable monster. How creative and talented is she?
Iva got a new ExerSaucer from Aunt Jamie
And she love its!
There are just so many toys to choose from.
When we got home, Iva wanted to go right back into it.
It might be my new favorite thing.
Jason and Kelly got Iva a ladybug that shines stars on to the ceiling.
After Iva fell asleep watching it, Shawn and I played with it a little bit :)
We had a great Christmas and were glad we got to be able to spend it with family. I was super happy to have Meg there with me. It makes a big difference to have family around. She might disagree :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you are part of our family and that you gave us sweet little Iva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! Cavin loves his saucer too, it's a life saver for me!! I actually get something done once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...