Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sick Babe

Henry got his helmet on Monday and woke up Tuesday with a fever. He was ok-ish on Tuesday. He wanted to be held all day. Tuesday night he decided he did not want to sleep. He slept from 11-2 and that was it. He was awake screaming bloody murder the rest of the night. Nothing worked. He spent the next few days miserable. Just always crying no matter what and had a fever. It was a long few days, but he smiled on Friday and seems completely back to his normal self today. I blamed teeth, but he doesn't have any yet so he must just have been sick. Poor little guy. I hope that never happens again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...