Friday, March 25, 2016
Helmet Update
I haven't done a very good job at making sure Henry wears his helmet. In fact, he rarely wears it. Every once in awhile, Iva will bring it to me and say Henry needs his helmet so he will wear it for a few hours. We had his follow up/ measurement appointment. I knew we hadn't been wearing it, but hoped Henry learning to crawl and spending little to no time on his back was doing the trick. Well, nis numbers were much better and showed significant improvement. Phew. Hopefully, it keeps improving and maybe we will get better at wearing the helmet.
Labels:
helmet,
helmet baby,
Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Medical School Graduation Banquet
So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...
-
With Grandma and Grandpa Catmull! We were so lucky to have them come visit and had so much fun with them. Their trip wasn't long enoug...
No comments:
Post a Comment