Saturday, January 23, 2016

Outside

We are absolutely loving winter in Arizona. (I better blog now so I can look back and read this when it is 120 degrees this summer.) A day doesn't pass without Iva and Charlie going outside to play. I usually convince them to play in the backyard, but lately Iva has wanted to play out front so she can ride her bike. She zips around on her balance bike and is asking for one with pedals now.





Charlie prefers the backyard so he can dig in the dirt and pick grapefruit. He has picked our tree clean- he even stands on a step stool to pick. Iva and Charlie love grapefruit with sugar just like Papa.



My friend sent me a picture of snow out his office window so I sent him a picture out our back door. I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...