Wednesday, December 9, 2015

#1 Dad

Shawn is one of the best dads I have ever seen. (And I am not just saying that because I am biased because really I would say he is the best!)

It amazes me how much he has left to give to us after he has spent all day studying, going to class, and being completely drained physically, mentally and emotionally. He takes every chance he can to play with us. I really do think that right now we are living quality vs quantity. We may not have a lot of time together, but we really do make the most of it when we do have time together and that is thanks to Shawn.

For example, Shawn ran into trader joes for milk and came out with a gingerbread house. Iva absolutely loved putting it together with Shawn. And was so excited. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...