Saturday, September 20, 2014

Firsts

Charlie man got his first bloody nose a few days ago. I went in to get him up in the morning and his sheet and face were covered in blood. If he hadn't have been laughing when I went in to get him, I might have been a little more worried/scared. He, also, got his first goose egg a couple days before. He is a rough-n-tough little dude.



We, also, had our first trip to the Sunrise Mountain Library. We has been going to the one by Shawn's school, but decided to switch it up and I am glad we did. The Sunrise library is so cool! Both Charlie and Iva had a blast. 






And last night, we made our first trip to the drive in movies with babies. The babies turned the car into a jungle gym and explored it the entire movie. They stopped for a few minutes here and there to watch the movie, but really just explored and entertained each other.


We are enjoying a lot of firsts here in AZ and can't wait for our first winter here. This 100+ degree weather can feel free to leave anytime now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...