Shawn and I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant in Idaho Falls. It is right across the street from the furniture store. I used to "secretly" run over there when Shawn was working late at Verizon when we lived in the store. It was just as good as I remembered. Then we headed to the hotel which happened to be next door to Denny's. So we went to Denny's and got take out dessert and cuddled up watching TV in bed. I don't know the last time Shawn and I have been alone.
Friday, December 23, 2016
Date Night
Shawn and I were super lucky that Grandma and Grandpa agreed to watch our kids overnight so Shawn and I could have a little date night and spend the night in a hotel (my Christmas present- I love hotels.) Thank you!
Shawn and I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant in Idaho Falls. It is right across the street from the furniture store. I used to "secretly" run over there when Shawn was working late at Verizon when we lived in the store. It was just as good as I remembered. Then we headed to the hotel which happened to be next door to Denny's. So we went to Denny's and got take out dessert and cuddled up watching TV in bed. I don't know the last time Shawn and I have been alone.
We got home in time to watch Iva and Charlie paint. They were in good hands while we were gone. We definitely got the better end of the deal because poor Henry was sick and did not sleep well which meant no one slept.
Shawn and I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant in Idaho Falls. It is right across the street from the furniture store. I used to "secretly" run over there when Shawn was working late at Verizon when we lived in the store. It was just as good as I remembered. Then we headed to the hotel which happened to be next door to Denny's. So we went to Denny's and got take out dessert and cuddled up watching TV in bed. I don't know the last time Shawn and I have been alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Medical School Graduation Banquet
So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...
-
With Grandma and Grandpa Catmull! We were so lucky to have them come visit and had so much fun with them. Their trip wasn't long enoug...
No comments:
Post a Comment