Sunday, October 2, 2016

School Updates

Iva is LOVING school. She loves her friends, Ximena and Brooklyn. She is learning a lot. Most days she gets in the car and says "momma, why did you never teach me..." Her teacher told us she is advanced for preschool and passed the kindergarten intake exam except for knowing her phone number, but according to Iva, I still am not teaching her enough :)



Charlie loves school too! He has had to work really hard on not crying when he has to wait his turn. He has gotten a lot better and has gone a few days with no tears at all. When I pick him up, I always ask what did you do today. And his response is always the same "I don't know" said with a goofy smile on his face. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...