Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Sensory Bin
Henry loves loves playing in water. We thought about buying a water table, but I could never find one I liked for a price I liked. I convinced Shawn to help me build a sensory bin table. And it ended up being super easy and now I want to make ten more. Iva and Charlie love it and Henry has yet to use it because he has always been napping, but I am sure he will love it the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Medical School Graduation Banquet
So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...
-
With Grandma and Grandpa Catmull! We were so lucky to have them come visit and had so much fun with them. Their trip wasn't long enoug...
No comments:
Post a Comment