Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sun Splash

Shawn had a day off during his psych rotation. We had been waiting for a day off besides Saturday so we could use the pogo pass and go to Sun Splash, a water park. We went and had a blast!

We got the kids used to the idea of water slides by starting out on the little toddler one. Then we went to a slightly bigger one. Both Iva and Charlie loved it. (Click on the links to watch the videos.)


After they went down the slides, Iva and dada headed off to the big slides. I, honestly, didn't think Iva would go, but she surprised me and went down all the slides with Shawn. She was begging to go down again and again. She loved it!

Charlie, Henry and I ate dippin dots and played in the splash pad area while they did the slides. It was a perfect afternoon with the perfect spots for everyone. 



The family favorite was floating the lazy river over and over again. They loved it and Henry was a zombie baby. I think if we had gone around one more time, he would have fallen asleep. He was so comfy and relaxed. We will definitely be going back next summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...