Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donut Dates

Iva, Henry and I had some extra time to kill after running errands while Charlie was at play school. Somehow we ended up at the donut shop. It was really fun to spend time with Iva and talk to her. She sure is growing up a lot and has a lot going on in her head to talk about.


Iva is definitely a sweetheart. (She is always teaching me how to be more considerate and a kind person.) When I took her picture to send to Shawn, she got nervous and worried since he didn't get a donut. I calmed her nerves by telling her we would take dad and Charlie to get donuts after dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...