I have a love hate relationship with my sewing machine. Sometimes it works and sometimes I end up with a big nest of a mess of thread. My friend gave me a tip to keep from getting a nest and guess what? It worked! So I have been sewing again.
Last night, I decided to make matching bow ties and hair bow for church today. I was happy with how they turned out. Iva loved being able to match Charlie. She cries for a tie every Sunday and was so excited she got to wear one on her head today. Silly girl.
Tonight, I decided to make bandana bibs for Henry. He is a drool machine (and spit up monster.) I want to go to the store and get more fabric to make more. I think they are cute and they are super easy to make. (Although it took me a couple tries to get the size right. I don't know how tiny the tutorial lady's six month baby is, but the first bib I made wouldn't even fit around Henry's leg- maybe Henry is just huge. The second two are perfect for now and a couple months from now.)








No comments:
Post a Comment