Thursday, April 16, 2015

30 Weeks

But who is counting?!?

Me! And Iva! She can hardly wait for new baby- she thinks it is a duck though? I am not sure why, but during the 3D ultrasound she kept calling it a baby quack quack and a duck. She is going to be disappointed when it isn't a duck. 


So far everything is going well. Baby is growing on schedule and has a healthy heart beat. I have hit the third trimester and will start to go to the doctor every two weeks now. It still doesn't seem real yet. I am not sure if it is because we didn't didn't find out the gender, Shawn hasn't been able to come to the appointments, my morning sickness is back or what, but it still seems like we have a long time left to go. And we really don't have much time left at all- about ten weeks is all and we have a lot to do in those ten weeks. I am afraid time is going to fly by. 

But I can't wait to see if we have another full head of hair or a bald baby?!? My gut (and lack of heartburn) is telling me a bald baby is on its way... We will see?!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...