I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and the baby looks great. Baby is growing right on schedule, had a great heart beat and was actively wiggling around. Baby kept their arms up behind their head and gave us a great face shot. I think this was the first ultrasound picture I had seen and thought the baby was cute (and not scary.)
Shawn and I have decided to wait until delivery to find out the gender of the baby so the doctor made sure not to take any peeks down there during the ultrasound. In February, we will go back for the anatomy ultrasound and the tech will check out and measure everything down there (and make sure everything is normal), but keep it a secret from both us and the doctor. Our doctor said if we don't find out then he will wait till delivery to be surprised with us too. Seems kind of wild. He did make sure that we knew if we did end up changing our minds that at any appointment they could tell us the gender. I am pretty sure it is a girl though so we will see if my instincts are right or not?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment