(This is late being published- because we didn't want to scare anyone away from cousins week and really scare them away from us.)
About two weeks ago, we came down with a miserable cold. Iva woke up with it, Charlie woke up from his afternoon nap with it, I woke up the next morning with it, and Shawn came home from school with it. We have been really blessed with good health so I can't complain too much. Plus I got a lot of snuggles, an extra baby nap here and there, and ended up with some miserably cute pictures.
Iva was the only one who ended up with a rash- poor thing was itchy/ stingy! Good thing we had her eczema cream.
And to add to it, poor Charlie was teething at the same time. His two bottom teeth broke through. And his top tooth poked through, but is gone now. I don't even know if that is possible?




No comments:
Post a Comment