Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Crafts...

Iva is starting to show interest in crafts and the ability to do really easy ones. I have been waiting for this day! I love doing crafts and could not wait for the day to have little ones to do them with me.

Thank you, Target $1 spot for the cute valentine puppet. 
And since crafts went so well I decided to work on Shawn's Valentine's Day present (good thing he doesn't read my blog.) That, however, did not go so well.
Well, at least Charlie cooperated and was all smiles. 

Iva was not having any of it. She threw the decorations and pillows and refused to make eye contact with the camera. Such a sweet angel Iva :) but seriously, I love Charlie's face- he wasn't even phased by Iva's tantrum. 

It is a good thing Valentine's day isn't for awhile and we can try another day. Or maybe after nap time.

1 comment:

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...