Friday, February 1, 2013

Six Month Update

Iva had her six months check up and checked out well. She weighed 16.2 lbs (56%) and is 26.5 in (79%.) The doctor was impressed with her ability to sit up. She loves sitting up. She loves playing with toys. Toys can distract her for a long time. (I greatly appreciate this.) She has discovered rolling and is a rolling machine. She can get anywhere she wants by rolling. It took her awhile to figure out how to roll in the right direction- she would get really frustrated when she rolled and was farther away. She is a giggler. She is super ticklish. She laughs whenever she sees Shawn. She is a talking machine. She is rarely ever quiet. She laughs whenever she sees a picture of anyone. She laughs and talks to her hands and feet. She will scream (like she is dying) just to get you to look at her. She loves food- not so much fruit, but everything else. She really loves those dissolving puff things. She is starting to figure out how to pinch things. She loves to put things over her face. She is starting to recognize strangers. She is healthy and happy!

So happy! I love her happy, smiley face.
A total blackmail picture...
she was trying to roll over.
Another in action picture... HA!
Hello there!
She loves playing with stuffed animals.
She loves pulling everything over her face.
So happy playing with her bear.
Love this little smirk.
Did I mention she always has a pouty little lip?
She has learned to use it on her daddy. 
So sweet... playing with toes.
Couldn't resist another happy face.
Look at those leg rolls! I just want to tickle them.

5 comments:

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...