Monday, November 12, 2012

A Fall Walk...

We decided to take advantage of getting outside one more time before the snow comes. We went to a little park that Shawn used to play at when he was in Elementary School. It has been neat to live where he grew up and hear all the little stories that places remind him of... they are stories I don't think I would otherwise hear.

Stopping to sit in the leaves.
It was a little too bright for this chunky monkey.
She loved the leaves and the sound they made. She is into sounds.
She loves standing and drooling. 
She always get so relaxed when Shawn is holding her.
She climbed her first tree. 
She tested out the umbrella stroller and handled it quite well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...