Iva has stopped taking naps. She is too little to be over naps (maybe it is because she sleeps from about 9-9, but still.) She fights sleep and when she loses, she only sleeps for about 15 minutes.
 |
Nap time yesterday... she didn't fall asleep ever! (Well, she did much later when Grandma held her.) |
Today, however, she has been asleep for over an hour! The trick Shawn's shirt as a blanket. She sure loves her daddy. You know how they say to put an old shirt in your dog's kennel so they can smell you and feel safe? Well, it works for Iva, too.
 |
| And no, she doesn't usually nap in the boppy. I had her propped up to look around. Next thing I knew she was asleep! |
 |
| How can that hand be comfortable? I would try moving it, but why ruin a good thing? |
So so sweet
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. You should get a couple more years out of naps though.
ReplyDelete