Shawn Paul, Anna Christine, Jacqueline Iva, Charles Wallace, Henry Dorsal, and Emma June
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Grateful...
For Shawn and Sunday naps. I went to lay down this afternoon and told Shawn to wake me up when he needed me. I may or may not have slept for two hours :) it was awesome and much needed. I woke up to find them as content as content could be.
That's the best! I remember Steve taking one night with the twins - it was the first night I had slept 6 hours straight in forever... he finally woke me up by bringing me a screaming baby. I had no idea what was going on. Good sleep is the best! Go Shawn.
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat's the best! I remember Steve taking one night with the twins - it was the first night I had slept 6 hours straight in forever... he finally woke me up by bringing me a screaming baby. I had no idea what was going on. Good sleep is the best! Go Shawn.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Not enough sleep is about the worst. Glad you got a good nap in.
ReplyDelete