Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Glucose Test... CHECK!

I am done with the Glucose test (Phew!) It wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was prepared to drink something that was awful... The drink tasted like flat orange McDonald's soda. I didn't mind that part too much. But I absolutely hate getting shots, blood drawn, needles, etc. I was up all night worrying about it. Luckily, the lady I had today was awesome and I missed out on a night's rest for no reason! Everything is great and I am excited for the next few months to fly by...

Here I am at 28 weeks... starting to show quite a bit. I feel really big! Oh and in the background notice we bought our carseat and stroller... we are ready to bring baby home from the hospital at least :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anna-
    I love reading your blog! It's nice to be able to keep up with friends :) I'm excited for you to have your little one!
    -Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which carseat and stroller did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! So fun!! Glad your glucose went well

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy feeling great!! I was the same way til about 35 ish weeks then I started to feel yuck all over again.... hopefully you can skip that part!! you look great though!!! I know the BIG HUGE feeling!!

    ReplyDelete

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...