Monday, April 23, 2012

Updates...

Shawn and I both have been busy working on projects. When he is working on his fish tank, I am sewing the baby's quilt that was supposed to be done months ago. Here's the latest...

The stand is almost done. Since the pictures were taken... he has finished the cupboard doors and mold work. He just has to sand it, prime it, and paint it now. It is pretty fancy looking these days.

The quilt is DONE! And I am glad to say that is one completed project! (I have a bad habit of starting projects and never finishing them.) Next on my list of projects is a diaper bag. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks awesome! :) I never did get to see the tank! so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Medical School Graduation Banquet

So proud of this guy! Abby West, Jaimee Anderson, and I. Our husbands were med school buddies. Oh, Amanda Sebreros, she saved me s...